Invata Intralogistics is seeking a highly-motivated Software QA Tester to help us develop and execute software test plans to be used in conjunction with the software we develop for use in equipment automation and inventory management projects for the distribution logistics marketplace. The Software QA Tester’s primary role will be to identify any and all issues limiting software performance prior to deployment.
The Software QA Tester position will be located in our Conshohocken office in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Software QA Tester candidates should possess the following:
- Strong understanding of and exposure to the Visual Studio .NET environment (C#).
- Strong understanding of and exposure to T-SQL (advanced SQL stored procedures, structures, and methods).
- Superior written and inter-personal communication capabilities. Consistency in approach and application of software QA testing that will reliably produce work that maintains company standards, shows deference to project functional specifications, enables supportability by others, and provides compatibility with company’s overall body of work.
- Propensity for working with and mentoring others.
- Proven aptitude for performing under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Inherent curiosity and ability to learn from existing library of work.
Software QA Tester candidates will perform the following tasks:
- Define and execute test plans and matrices under minimal supervision.
- Analyze and debug failures.
- Collaborate with development team on testability and basic verification test.
- Understand and execute Source Code Management — including build and deployment.
- Participate in design/code reviews for project/product initiatives.
- Track, analyze and document all software testing efforts and develop reports and other documents.
Invata Intralogistics is an innovative engineering / software development firm specializing in the design, implementation, and integration of technologically advanced warehouse automation systems for use in omni-channel distribution centers, e-commerce fulfillment centers, reverse logistics processing centers, third-party logistics centers, and a wide array of warehousing/distribution operations.
Our systems utilize advanced material handling technology along with sophisticated database and warehouse software and control systems to ensure constant analysis and optimization of an operation such that leaps in productivity can be achieved and consistently maintained. In doing so, Invata systems often enable our clients to turn cost centers into competitive advantages.