Invata Intralogistics is seeking a highly motivated Software Developer to help us develop application software and re-useable library modules in Microsoft Visual Studio (C#) and SQL Server for use in equipment automation and inventory management projects for the distribution logistics marketplace.
The Software Developer position will be located in our Conshohocken office in the Greater Philadelphia Area, our Grand Rapids, MI office, or our Alpharetta, GA office.
Software Developer candidates should possess the following skills:
- Strong capability in Visual Studio .NET environment (C#) as a software developer.
- Strong capability in T-SQL (advanced SQL stored procedures, structures, and methods).
- Strong capability in WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Superior written and inter-personal communication capabilities.
- Consistency in approach and application of coding skills as a software developer that will reliably produce work that maintains company standards, shows deference to project functional specifications, enables supportability by others, and provides compatibility with company’s overall body of work.
- Propensity for working with and mentoring others.
- Proven aptitude for performing under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Inherent curiosity and ability to learn from existing library of work.
Software Developer candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Experience as a software developer for ‘out-of-the-box’ applications (i.e., primarily functional applications for specialized equipment and devices). Our applications run concurrently in the standard computing environment (‘in-box’) as well as specialized equipment and hardware environments.
- Exposure to software development for manufacturing or distribution environments.
- Experience as a software developer for Warehouse Management System (WMS), Warehouse Control System (WCS), and/or Warehouse Execution System (WES) Software.
- Equipment automation experience.
- Software development with an engineering focus as contrasted to financial or enterprise resource focus.
Invata Intralogistics is an innovative engineering / software development firm specializing in the design, implementation, and integration of technologically advanced warehouse automation systems for use in omni-channel distribution centers, e-commerce fulfillment centers, reverse logistics processing centers, third-party logistics centers, and a wide array of warehousing/distribution operations.
Our systems utilize advanced material handling technology along with sophisticated database and warehouse software and control systems to ensure constant analysis and optimization of an operation such that leaps in productivity can be achieved and consistently maintained. In doing so, Invata systems often enable our clients to turn cost centers into competitive advantages.
A culture of inquiry:
As a nimble, hard-working team, Invata employees share a relentless conviction to the elegance of simplicity, the efficiency of purpose, and the satisfaction derived from finding the best solution to any logistics challenge we face. As a result, inquiry and constant learning are our drivers and comprehension and task ownership comprise the due diligence required for success.
If you are a software developer who thrives in a fast-paced environment in which your best efforts have real impact on company success, then we look forward to hearing from you.