Strong writing skills, a high level for comfort in working remotely after hours as needed, and a passion for new software applications in order to streamline and automate processes is a must.
The Executive Administrative Assistant position will be located in our Conshohocken, PA office in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Responsibilities include administrative executive management, office administration for multiple office locations and financial administrative duties.
Executive Administrative Assistant Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintain Executive calendars and travel schedule.
- Complete expense reports and timesheets on behalf of Executives.
- Coordinate all strategic management onsite or offsite meetings including locations and meals.
- Reading and routing applicable email correspondence.
- Maintain Executive level confidence and protect business operations by keeping all information confidential.
- Recording meeting discussions and action items when asked to attend with Executives.
- Produce information where requested by Executives.
- Learn varying software applications as introduced to the company.
- Maintain office and kitchen supply inventory and keep common areas tidy.
- Primary contact for landlord(s) on all office maintenance issues.
- Answering phones and handling mail (both incoming and outgoing).
- >Document office processes.
Executive Administrative Assistant Secondary Responsibilities:
- Maintain cell and business phone accounts.
- Maintenance of timesheets.
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements and Skill Set:
- At least 3-5 years of experience providing support at the executive level.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Confidentiality maintained at all times.
- Attention to detail/organized.
- Professional maturity and judgement.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Invata Intralogistics is an innovative engineering / software development firm specializing in the design, implementation, and integration of technologically advanced warehouse automation systems for use in omni-channel distribution centers, e-commerce fulfillment centers, reverse logistics processing centers, third-party logistics centers, and a wide array of warehousing/distribution operations.
Our systems utilize advanced material handling technology along with sophisticated database and warehouse execution software and control systems to ensure constant analysis and optimization of an operation such that leaps in productivity can be achieved and consistently maintained. In doing so, Invata systems often enable our clients to turn cost centers into competitive advantages.
A culture of inquiry:
As a nimble, hard-working team, Invata employees share a relentless conviction to the elegance of simplicity, the efficiency of purpose, and the satisfaction derived from finding the best solution to any logistics challenge we face. As a result, inquiry and constant learning are our drivers and comprehension and task ownership comprise the due diligence required for success.
If you are an Executive Administrative Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced environment in which your best efforts have real impact on company success, then we look forward to hearing from you.